Nutritional Support for Optimal Mental Health
B6, B12 and Folic Acid are important metabolic factors of cellular energy. They also support the brain in producing the chemicals needed for balanced mental health. Some sources: bananas, beef, some beans, some fish, broccoli
Omega Fatty Acids
Fat is really to overall health and well being. Omega 3 protects against lipid oxidation and supports healthy function of the brain. Some sources: flaxseed, chia seeds and deep water fish.
Zinc, Iron, Magnesium and Copper all play a key role in mood stability. Having an imbalance in any of these can lead to irritability, feelings of anxiety or other issues. Some sources: broccoli, beef, chickpeas and beans.
Amino acids are building blocks for the body. They add in production of the neurotransmitters needed for healthy brain function. Some sources: cheese, chicken, fish, and yogurt.
Unfortunately most of us don’t get enough of the vitamins and minerals needed for our daily diet. A good whole food vitamin and Omega fatty acid supplement are key to the foundational support for every body system. Here are some of the things they can do.
- Support normal growth, function, and maintenance of cells.
- Fight free radicals with the antioxidant vitamins.
- Supports healthy metabolism and cellular energy.
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular, nervous, digestion, immune system function, and bone health.
- Provides systemic benefits of vitality and wellness associated with optimal intake of essential nutrients.
- Protects against lipid oxidation and supports healthy function of the brain, eyes and nervous system.
- Promotes healthy skin.
Not All Supplements are Created Equal
With so many choices out there it can be confusing to figure out which ones are any good. Many are worthless for your health and a waste of money. We’ve tried a lot and have found a brand that we recommend. Fill out the information below, we’ll send you the information about them and how to get them at wholesale prices.